Just a reminder that you have 1 week to get in those submissions!
- Post a trick to Instagram (and only Instagram) utilizing whips and slacks in the most visually artful and beautiful way. Of course you can have other elements in there, but the focus should be whips and slacks. (Instagram helps us keep track and is organized, this will be the only method of submission, sorry).
- Use hashtag #WhipperSlacker
- Trick must be 20 seconds or less
- Trick must be one throw only, regens are OK. This isn’t a craziest whip contest so going from whip to dismount to whip to dismount won’t score high.
- 1 entry only – Edit and remove the tag on older post if you want to change your entry – if you don’t remove the tag we take first entry.
- Trick must have been recorded and posted AFTER the announcement of contest – we will just take your word for it – don’t be a cheater.
- To combat the repost trend, if you repost the contest announcement you are immediately disqualified, even if you remove it. Let people know about the contest by posting a trick. It’s all about content generation!
- The most “beautiful” looking trick wins. Not the most tech, fastest, or most tricks, just the best looking use of the string itself.
- Contest will run for a solid 14 days -winner announced whenever we decide (pretty soon after it ends).
- Must have guardian consent to enter if you’re a minor in your part of the world.
- 1st place – Choice of Smashing Interlagos or Monocle, and choice of 2 packs of Spool Thread Co. string (dual color or solid)
- 2nd place – Choice of Smashing Interlagos or Monocle, and choice of 1 pack of Spool Thread Co. string (dual color or solid)
- 3rd place – Your choice of 3 packs of Spool Thread Co string. (dual color or solid)